Sunday, January 15, 2012

As I'm currently in the process of sending out support letters and waiting for my support to come in, all I can do now is wait. 
Well... wait and start preparing!

I have begun the mighty task of making the list of things I need to bring... It's a little tough because not only must I pack for one season of living and working in the north, but I have to prepare for two different seasons - winter and spring - and the beginning of the rainy season as well. The list grows longer. 


Also, I have now raise 15% of my support! Ah, this is so exciting!

On a little side note... I'm learning things already. God sure does know how to make life a learning experience! I've been learning to trust Him fully. It's been hard to be going through this process, not knowing for sure if I'll be able to raise enough money to go and help. But I'm learning to trust that if He put this on my heart and made everything happen thus far, He will follow it to completion. And Paul tells us this, in Philippians 1:6b: "...he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." I can't wait for God to bring this good work to the next step, and to see how it all plays out - all in Christ's name!

後でお会いしましょう!
See you later!
~Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment